Production Control Clerk II
Ensure customer satisfaction by producing shipping paperwork for the customer's parts to meet or exceed customer requirements and meet department Quality Objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Wear appropriate PPE for area.
- Comply with WCT Safety procedures, guidelines and posted safety regulations.
- Verify RTS tags.
- Comply with relevant QMS procedures and work instructions.
- Actively participate in WCT Lean program support activities.
- Prepare packing lists to ship customers' parts.
- Complete daily ASN's.
- Have entire load ready prior to arrival of truck.
- Process parts from Line to Shipping on production management system.
- Match paperwork for loaded trucks and ensure that all necessary paperwork is complete.
- Adjust production management system to reflect inventories.
- Ensure that shipping/receiving paperwork gets to Customer Service Department in a timely manner.
- Manage, coordinate and track rework on specific jobs.
- Have correct labels made and ready for specific jobs.
- Inventory raw, rework, good parts, packaging and supplies related to specific jobs.
- Ensure information is transferred between shifts on order completion.
- Coordinate daily box truck deliveries between warehouse and production facility.
- Manage warehouse inventories at other facility.
- Manage dunnage and scrap parts.
- Ensure that all orders are 100% complete, on time; investigate incompletions and communicate information to Customer Service.
- Communicate with Customer Service regarding Return Parts Authorizations before closing.
- Inform supervisor immediately of any equipment or facility concerns in area.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or higher preferred; or empirical experience minimum 4 years.
- Accurate with addition and subtraction.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Evidence of listening and communication skills.
- Computer literate; knowledge of Excel and Word desired.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Pays attention to detail and executes work as requested.
- Computer work in industrial environment (e.g., warehouse, inventory, scheduling).
- Experienced working within a quality system 6 months, desired.
- Forklift experience required.
- Quality system training preferred.