1st Shift- responsible for making an automobile look neat and clean both inside and out. Using a variety of cleaning equipment and products, these professionals have an eye for cleanliness and inspection.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- This is an entry level position requiring individuals to work a flexible schedule and be reliable
- Wash the exterior of vehicles using various cleaning solutions
- Wax and buff vehicles using cloths and buffing machines
- Vacuum to remove dirt and debris, clean upholstery and surfaces
- Use air compressors and cloths to dry surfaces and apply preservation chemicals to surfaces for protection against spots and stains
- Cleaning and removing any grease on engines or engine compartments.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have valid Drivers license