Position is responsible for proper installation, maintenance and repair of plant equipment. Ensure efficient and proper utilization of equipment to help maximize productivity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for meeting department and company metrics
- Must have skills repairing air compressors; both Rotary Screw and Piston type pump
- Responsible for keeping equipment in good working order
- Insures efficient inventory of maintenance parts
- Responsible for meeting maintenance department measurable goals
- Responsible for capital repairs outlined by Plant Manager
- Responsible for coordinating maintenance operations with all other departments
- Required to comply with all work, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Must have own tools
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a minimum of 5-7 years experience in a manufacturing and/or industrial maintenance environment
- Advanced communication skills; computers to interpersonal communications, and excellent driving record
- Must have ability to adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit situation; ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management, plant employees, and outside vendors both verbally and written
- Job requires mobility throughout plants, extended periods of walking or standing, ability to lift up to 50 lbs and bend, twist, kneel, and climb.