Perform repetitive line or bench assembly operations to mass-produce products, such as height adjusters, suspensions, and complete commercial seating systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble products in compliance with quality standards.
- Meet daily production requirements.
- Maintain clean and safe workstations.
- Maintain standardized work.
- Follow one piece flow principles.
- Adhere to IMS.
- Various duties and special projects as required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Basic math skills: addition and subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Evidence of listening and communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions.
- Regularly standing, stooping, crouching, bending, kneeling, crawling, walking, reaching with arms and hands required.
- **The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.