Immediate first shift openings for qualified individuals
Rack/unrack parts for chemical treatment while maintaining quality. Requires dexterity, attention to detail, and speed. Full-time first-shift position, with some overtime on Saturdays.
- Select racks/baskets according to size, shape, and number of parts
- Count parts both before and after treatment
- Use wire or clips to secure parts to racks
- Visually inspect parts after treatment
- Complete required documentation
- Transport parts between areas
- Handle hazardous materials safely
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to use computer for basic functions in Windows operating environment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills to work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Skill in prioritizing and managing a fast-paced work environment.
- Skill in organizing, identifying, and recognizing differences or similarities.
- Adaptable to change and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Spatial awareness.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read work instructions and procedures in English.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constantly stand and frequently walk throughout the work day.
- Constantly use arms and hands to handle and reach 5-10 pound parts.
- Constantly grasp and utilize fine manipulation.
- Frequently able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds (with help).
- Occasional use of industry standard personal protective equipment (PPE) required.
- Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Constant exposure to indoor manufacturing environment.
- Frequent exposure to moderate noise.
- Occasional exposure to chemicals and fumes.
- Occasional: Up to 2 hrs/shift
- Frequent: 2-5 hrs/shift
- Constant: 5-8 hrs/shift
Job Type: Full-time