1st Shift work in warehouse and production facilities. Must have excellent attendance, and own transportation. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Moving Material to Machines per job as required using overhead crane.
- Cleaning Parts in Parts washers and helping transport them to the boxing stations.
- Spinning chip shavings.
- Empty Trash in factory and office.
- Refill soap and towel dispensers. Keep supplies needed in Restrooms.
- Janitorial duties as requested. Using floor scrubber, mops and brooms.
- Empty hoppers to chip spinner and dispense in proper dumpsters.
- Receive Steel - includes documenting paperwork required on the received packing slip and Material Certifications. Comparing received material to the order confirmation if available.
- Use of Forklift
- Use of Crane
- Math Skills, use of measuring devices (Tape measure, Calipers)
- Label steel with Inventory tags
- Trucking material to local destination if needed
- Good driving record.
- Valid Drivers License
- Handyman skills